Our new small meeting room is situated upstairs adjacent to the museum galleries. It’s perfect for holding interviews, 1-2-1 training and small meetings.
Following the changes to the museums layout, we are now able to offer this new space!
Every effort has been made to ensure a safe environment for our guests and staff with new procedures now in place including:
- Hand sanitising stations on arrival and available throughout your event.
- Doors opened for guests to ensure touch points are reduced.
- Full clean and sanitising of room, toilets and equipment before and after each event and between sessions where necessary.
- Hand towels available in washrooms for drying hands.
- Signage to prompt good hand hygiene.
- Procedures sent to all attendees prior to meetings to ensure everyone is aware of how to proceed when at the museum.
- Full risk assessment carried out for all events taking place to ensure they are Covid-19 safe.