Tuesday 25th June 7pm to 9.30pm and Saturday 29th June 12pm to 3.30pm
New for Summer!
A series of workshops on photography for Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced.
Photography is not about the camera, it’s about how you use it to capture what you see around you. The emphasis is on discovering your creative talents and taking photographs you’ll really love.
Each workshop will be at an appropriate level with plenty of time in between to practice what you have learnt. Come along to one, or do two or all three….
Intermediate level will cover:
– the camera basics (they are simple really)
– how camera settings affect your photographs, which ones to use and when
– managing the limitations of your camera
– how to look critically at a subject and decide how to photograph it to get better photos
– composition and how to use it to your advantage
– photo editing options
– different ways to store and process photographs.