Based within Sharpe’s Pottery Museum, serving South Derbyshire and The National Forest, Swadlincote Tourist Information Centre can help you make the most of your visit to the area. We will help you with:
- Local and National Accommodation Information
- Places to Visit
- Events and What’s On Information
- Public Transport Information
- Tickets for Local Events
- Tickets for Derbyshire Wayfarer
- Tickets for Day Trips with local coach companies including Terry Bushell Travel, Swifture Travel and Macphersons Coaches
- We also stock a range of souvenirs including range of souvenirs including a range of South Derbyshire postcards, ordnance survey maps, local history books and self-guided walks
What's On in South Derbyshire & The National Forest
Monday to Saturday 10am to 4.30pm. Open Easter Good Friday 10am to 3pm. Closed Sundays and Bank Holiday Mondays. Please contact for Christmas and New Year Opening times.
Swadlincote Tourist Information Centre, Sharpe’s Pottery Museum, West Street, Swadlincote, Derbyshire, DE11 9DG
Further Information can be found by visiting:
Sharpe’s Pottery Heritage and Arts Trust.
Registered Charity No: 1077086